Smartwatches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this via a Miao Miao? I got one recently after reading this and I managed to get it showing up on my Apple Watch following the guide here

If you are using Libre 2, you do not need Miaomiao. You can hijack the Bluetooth signal which is used for alarms. This contains the BG data.

I used xDrip+ and OOP2 with my Android phone.
I am not familiar with iPhones or Diabox but have seen other approaches mentioned.
I am surprised the Diabox documentation does not explain how to do it - the xDrip+ docs do.

I use Juggluco and xDrip+, but that's probably over complex. (Can use Juggluco, which can also be installed on a watch. Or xDrip+ and OOP2, with xDrip+ also on the watch.)
Thanks all of you, seems like any smartwatch will do as I just want cheap one to use occasionally. I guess only way is to buy one and see if I can connect as I don't want to buy a Garmin as too expensive which I know works using Connect IQ app.

Thanks all of you, seems like any smartwatch will do as I just want cheap one to use occasionally.
If you want to install Juggluco or xDrip+ on the watch, you'll want a recent Wear OS watch. (And Android watches have been pretty poor, so using older ones sucks anyway.) So "cheap" probably isn't the right way to think about it.

(It may well be that there are cheap options too (Fitbit, maybe), but the Wear OS route probably isn't.)

This watch is specifically designed for xDrip+. I’ve been using one for over a year. A little bit fiddly occasionally but works great most of the time. https://bluejay.website/

Thanks all of you, seems like any smartwatch will do as I just want cheap one to use occasionally. I guess only way is to buy one and see if I can connect as I don't want to buy a Garmin as too expensive which I know works using Connect IQ app.
what what its worth hi ciderman been looking at blood glucose smartwatch from china cheapest £22+ tax=£26 done my research into them its basicly for through the night dips of bloods im after alarms witch sounds u can adjust to what u want me it will be 7 mmol/L so im not panicking ive got anxiety ploblems i use no insulin because of the hypo not my fault so ive got to live with this now hope that helps cideman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back