Smart Guard Medtronic

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOBIE

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Have had a go of sensors with use of my 640 Medtronic pump. Night time low bg NO MORE 😉. It needs adjusting but "I am over the moon". It stops the pump giving me insulin & then restores when in set limits. Very happy with Medtronic 😎😉. Over the years I have had a few hypos & am not freighted of them but a pump with this is like a 6 month holiday :D

Good stuff. 🙂 Was it just a trial or do you have them full time? When I got my pump they applied for the sensors at the same time to the CCG but the sensors got knocked back. The DSN felt the CCG had applied the selection criteria incorrectly and she said they would re-apply. I've not heard anything yet but even a trial would would be good.

Just a trial but its like when I got my Libre. A huge weight OFF your head. 52yrs of T1 takes it out of anyone 😉. Good luck Matt cos was impressed.

Smart Guard worked this morning 🙂. Was watching my son playing football & then herd a beep from my Pump. Down to 4.2 & it stopped the Basal. I had my normal Porridge first thing & then a split Bolus & must have given to much delayed ? So adaptable.

Smart Guard worked this morning 🙂. Was watching my son playing football & then herd a beep from my Pump. Down to 4.2 & it stopped the Basal. I had my normal Porridge first thing & then a split Bolus & must have given to much delayed ? So adaptable.
Its a good feature 🙂

So talking about Pumps 😉. No hypo this morning thank goodness :D

Sounds great Hobie 🙂

Its fantastic isnt it! Though i find if i'm going to head for a hypo its practically always when ive just changed the sensor🙄 (sod's lawo_O)

Its fantastic isnt it! Though i find if i'm going to head for a hypo its practically always when ive just changed the sensor🙄 (sod's lawo_O)
I have lived all my life with T1 & its like magic to me. My head is so free in a way. I know what you mean about times of change. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back