Sliding again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura22

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I'm really getting annoyed with myself 😡😡😡😡

A few weeks ago, everything was fine. Testing regularly, keeping a food diary and counting out my carbs.

Now things are going downhill.... I've missed quite a few Levemir jabs, had levels in the 20s!!! and sometimes even missed my Novorapid!

PLEASE kick me up the bum and tell me to get my head straight!! I need motivation

Hi Laura, has something specific happened to cause you to become less motivated? Sometimes life gets grotty and we can't be bothered, I know I've been comfort eating since hubby made redundant - dreadful having him moping about! So I wondered if there was something eating away at you that's making you feel you can't be bothered. You don't need me to tell you that you are doing yourself a lot of harm by missing your jabs so I'm not going to nag you. Nobody can do it for you - and sometimes that's a really hard thing to realise. I feel quite weighed down sometimes with it all. You are the only one who can look after yourself and I do hope you will soon be able to do so confidently and more routinely. Sending you a big kick up the bum, but hugs too. Karen.x

as wished for ...[COLOR="Red"]KICK UP THE BUM[/COLOR] we all need it 🙂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back