slept through my flu jab...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAssassin1642

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
damn...just realised I was supposed to go for my flu jab this morning...tried phoning the surgery...they're now closed. OH BUGGER! Dyu reckon if I phone them on monday they'll be able to do one for me????

They're probably having more than one session, so should be able to fit you in for another one - it only takes a few seconds. Mine is next Saturday - must remember not to have a lie in as it's at 9:15!🙂

lol phew! I'll phone them soon as they open on monday. I feel like such an idiot, but then the appointment was at something silly like 8.50am or something, and when one is needing sleep...well nothing will get me out of bed!!!!

me and graham woke up at 7 30 surgery 8 30 [open clinic]and surprise no nurses so no flu jab i am so angry

Good luck with getting a new appointment for the flu jab. I have mine at 1pm on Monday along with a pills review.

I had mine yesterday when I was diagnosed, and wish I hadn't bothered. As well as the major body shock of giving up anything vaguely naughty, I've got the sweats and shakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back