sky dive in support of diabetes uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, not sure if this is the right place to post this, but i would like to do a sky dive to raise awareness of diabetes in the uk.

anyone have any ideas on how to do this

i am located in Essex

Good luck with the sky dive. Anything tht heps raise awareness is good.

Hope that you can find a skydive to do, as Caroline said anything that raises awareness is brilliant 🙂

just emailed them 🙂 will keep you guys posted!!

You're a brave man! One of our members, aymes, did a skydive last year - really enjoyed it! I prefer to stay on the ground - I ran for DUK in 2008 and JDRF in 2009 in the Great South Run. Every penny is appreciated 🙂

Great Stuff mate, and Good Luck:D

Jumping out of a perfectly good aeroplane! Are you nuts? I wish you good luck. Your best bet would be to contact a local club or airfield, they'll have the info you need. Try Google or Yell. I don't know of any in Essex, the nearest one I know of is at Farnham in Kent and it was so long ago I can't recall the name.

I also race moto-x bit of an adrenaline junkie! Thanks for recommending JDRF, they're more than thrilled to let me do it on there behalf and I quote "rather you than me" lol

Need to raise 395 minimum, ill post more details up later once I've read over them tonight! 🙂

You're a brave man! One of our members, aymes, did a skydive last year - really enjoyed it! I prefer to stay on the ground - I ran for DUK in 2008 and JDRF in 2009 in the Great South Run. Every penny is appreciated 🙂

I did indeed, it's was absolutely incredible, would love to do another one. Seriously, I think everyone should have a go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back