Six Month Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebstar

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I have had a letter today telling me to make an appointment with my practice nurse for my 6 monthly review. However the next 3 weeks are going to be pretty hectic as I am going to see my daughter in London and also going on holiday at the beginning of April. Also as I have to have my fbt a week or 2 before I see the nurse it's going to be a push to fit it in. By my reckoning my review is not actually due till about 20 April so will it make much difference if I make my review at the end of April and my fbt a week or so before this or should I try and fit it in as soon as possible.

I think that, unless you have particular concerns about your diabetes management currently, there's no harm in arranging it at a time more suitable for you. My six-monthly review last year was changed by the clinic from July to October!

Agree with Northey Sebstar unless anything is particulary playing on your mind or you need to see them for anything important im sure re-aranging it will be fine.

Thanks folks can always rely on someone on here to give a reply. To be honest I would rather wait till I come back because if all my figures have gone up I will only worry about it on holiday.

Thanks folks can always rely on someone on here to give a reply. To be honest I would rather wait till I come back because if all my figures have gone up I will only worry about it on holiday.

tbh unless you have urgent probs go with what is less stressful for you ...enjoy your holiday where you going ?

Florida, taking our teenage grandchildren so should get plenty of exercise walking around the theme parks just have to be careful with what I eat and drink lol

Hope you have a lovely time. If you find your BMs are higher than normal check how much bread you are eating. Bread in the US tends to be quite sweet, and meal portions can be very large.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back