sino care lancets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayshiftin

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
i get these with one of my monitors test strips. They say they are free so its not cost but i have a stack of these now. i use accu performa snd s fast clix too. i love the fast clix as it is one push and done . so the lancets for the other finger pricker is not used hence the hoard of lancets. sorry long winded can these unused be recycled ? Any other way other than just bin them ?

Once you’ve tried the fast clix you’ll never go back to another finger pricker so I’d keep a few as spare in case something happens to the fastclix and put the rest in the sharps bin

i don”t have a sharps bin but as they are sealed over not even put the cardboard box ill recycle those boxes snd just put the rest
in the trash.Another positive for fastclix as the barrels are sealed.

I was so impressed with Fastclix, I have a new one tucked away in case mine breaks.

It's funny but I bought a Fastclix recently after you lot raved about it and it hasn't impressed me at all... no better than my current lancing device which is just a cheapie one that came with my box of lancets I think. Hardly ever use it now anyway, but thought I would treat myself for the odd occasion that I do need to test.
Funny how we are all different, but on this occasion I seem to be in a minority of one as everyone else reports Fastclix to be so much better.

It's funny but I bought a Fastclix recently after you lot raved about it and it hasn't impressed me at all... no better than my current lancing device which is just a cheapie one that came with my box of lancets I think. Hardly ever use it now anyway, but thought I would treat myself for the odd occasion that I do need to test.
Funny how we are all different, but on this occasion I seem to be in a minority of one as everyone else reports Fastclix to be so much better.
You’re the first person I’ve come across in 15 years of reading diabetes forums that hasn’t loved the fastclix! Maybe your original one was really good too, or your fingers are less sensitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back