Silly Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoebeC

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
When i went to see the antinatal team on wed, the Dr asked me how long i had been a diabetic, i said 4 and half years. So she wrote down the year 1996! :confused:

Im no doctor but i can take 4 years off, its not hard i should have just said Jan 2006.

I would have been 6 in 1996 thats like ages ago!

Even when I went to school 4 years from 2010 was 2006!

And shes a daibetic consultant, really hope it was a little slip up and shes not always like that haha x

I would have been 6 in 1996 thats like ages ago!

As someone who was diagnosed in 1974 and have just celebrated my 21st birthday for the 15th time ( 😱 ), 1996 isn't that long ago - even if you were only 6 at the time! 😉

I was diagnosed in 1996! The diabetes centre that treated me then and now hasn't even changed the sofas in the reception area.

Tom

I was diagnosed in 1996! The diabetes centre that treated me then and now hasn't even changed the sofas in the reception area.

Tom

Now thats scary even my great gran has had a new sofa in my life time!

In Jessica's red book (health record that every baby now gets when born) they wrote that she was a BOY and that was a consultant in the neo natal unit who wrote that 🙄 xx

Tom

I moved into my first flat in 1996 and inherited my friends aunt's setee and chairs and they are still going strong (don't know how old they were when I got them)... They are the good quality old fashioned ones so why change them 🙄

I suspect that my grandparents owned my current 3 piece suite in 1996, it's not pretty, but it came for free..Actually, i could be described as "pretty" by somebody who likes flowery patterns, but i'm more for stylish. 🙂

In Jessica's red book (health record that every baby now gets when born) they wrote that she was a BOY and that was a consultant in the neo natal unit who wrote that 🙄 xx

Oh dear couldnt they tell by her name at least! I know a lot of babies are hard to tell if they are girls or boys, but Jessica is not a boys name i have heard before.Althought there was an old lady before on the TV who had changed her name to dick because she wanted t be a boy when she was little so she couldt climb mountains.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back