Sickly feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules001

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I dont wether any of you guys have had this feeling... well mine started about 10pm ish last night, I went to bed still feeling sicky and i couldnt get to sleep for hours, I was tossing n turning what felt like all night when I did wake up I still felt the same.. My bs have been there normal self up n down like a yoyo.. I dont feel hungry but have managed to eat a roll with ham but still got the sicky feeling.. We have no kids in the house and my partner feels fine any ideas what this could be or is it just a virus thing....

There are a lot of viruses going round at the moment, so it might be that. Have you eaten anything different to your partner? If you have eaten the same thimgs it is more likely to be a virus.

This is probably coals to newcastle and you do it all anyway, but try to eat if you can and keep up the fluids, and unless advised by a doctor, keep taking your medication.

I hope you feel better soon, but if it carrys on for too long, give somewhere like NHS Direct a call and see what they advise.

Drink plenty, and the best advice, Get your partner to wait on you and treat you like royalty! 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back