Sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosie1

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi I didn’t eat well to day and I was sick ,does anyone else get this please

Hi I didn’t eat well to day and I was sick ,does anyone else get this please
May just be one of those things people get now and again, staying hydrated is important.
Have you started any different medication or changed any doses.
I hope you soon feel better.

Oh dear! Sorry to hear this @rosie1

How are you feeling now?

Some people find tonic water or ginger herbal tea can help to settle an upset stomach.

I hope you aren’t coming down with a bug :(

May just be one of those things people get now and again, staying hydrated is important.
Have you started any different medication or changed any doses.
I hope you soon feel better.
Thank u
Oh dear! Sorry to hear this @rosie1

How are you feeling now?

Some people find tonic water or ginger herbal tea can help to settle an upset stomach.

I hope you aren’t coming down with a bug :(
Hi me too think it might be I only had tea & biscuits for break fast then I didn’t feel good all day , I will try the tonic water thanks

Do keep your fluid intake up, even if you aren’t feeling hungry. Plain water is good. Sipping little and often can help.

I’d be a little cautious about taking on something sugary in case your body is already struggling. If you have an illness that can push your BG up.

I can’t remember what meds you take (if any). Do you have a BG meter so that you can see what your levels are doing?

I’d be a little cautious about taking on something sugary in case your body is already struggling. If you have an illness that can push your BG up.

I can’t remember what meds you take (if any). Do you have a BG meter so that you can see what your levels are doing?
Yes but I need a new battery for it, I don’t like pricking my finger , I take 2 metformin a day horrible big things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back