Should I be worried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacen017

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
He/Him
I always see posts and memes saying "How to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you."

I never took them seriously until today...

I was making lunch and two of my cats walked over.

Whilst making direct eye contact with me, one then proceeded to pick up my Novorapid pen whilst the other grabbed the Toujeo and they made a break for it to hide them in their not so secret toy stash under the sofa.

So... What do you think? Is this the culmination of many months carefully planning a cunning scheme to knock me off?:confused: FB_IMG_1650099543934.jpg

Why is the song 'We are Siamese if you please' playing itself in my thoughts?

Having at one time been visited by a cat who was probably half oriental and half the wicked ginger tom from down the backs, I am not at all surprised at anything cats might do. If they had opposable thumbs we'd be long gone.

I'm pretty sure the cat gave me diabetes. Or if not, it would have if it could have.

Whilst your stunning cats are up to something, I am sure they are not trying to kill you. They know they need their slave to feed and home them. Perhaps they will hold the insulin hostage in return for a pond constantly stocked with fresh fish and new toys to add to their stash and maybe a continuous supply of catnip.

Your cats are so beautiful. My neighbour has a siamese that steals people's washing. and my cats collars! I get them back once a month.

Always remember buying a cooker off the mother of a girl I worked with - they had a Siamese cat who apparently hated strangers and always shot upstairs to hide in the airing cupboard if any of those arrived.

Said cat was lying along the back of the easy chair her mom was sitting in, thoroughly enjoying being fussed by my then fiance, and purring loudly as she told us this! He liked cats. They liked him.

I spot a fatal flaw in their masterplan, anyway @Jacen017 - you know when they succeed in bumping you off, who's going to feed them?

I’ve also got two cats and if their great masterplan is too bump me off they are capable of getting in the food themselves. I hope you’re cats aren’t capable of that @Jacen017

I'm pretty sure the cat gave me diabetes. Or if not, it would have if it could have.
you might be on to something here, my daughter moved home last summer with her 2 cats, come December I am Type 1 🙂

Always remember buying a cooker off the mother of a girl I worked with - they had a Siamese cat who apparently hated strangers and always shot upstairs to hide in the airing cupboard if any of those arrived.

Said cat was lying along the back of the easy chair her mom was sitting in, thoroughly enjoying being fussed by my then fiance, and purring loudly as she told us this! He liked cats. They liked him.

I spot a fatal flaw in their masterplan, anyway @Jacen017 - you know when they succeed in bumping you off, who's going to feed them?
Siamese are so fussy about who they let get close to them, one of mine hides from anyone other than my husband and myself and yet when he met my mother for the first time he was rolling around on his back begging for tummy rubs:rofl:

I’ve also got two cats and if their great masterplan is too bump me off they are capable of getting in the food themselves. I hope you’re cats aren’t capable of that @Jacen017
The one with the darker face in the picture is currently obsessed with apples and potatoes. I have to routinely move them to different cupboards because he sees where I get them from and then opens the cupboard. You'll just suddenly see him casually walking across the room with one in his mouth.🙄

Well, at least it isn't eggs, think of the mess!

He only wants eggs when they're scrambled... Poached, boiled or fried are simply not up to his standard:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back