Shot glasses...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddie99

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Here's something handy I've just realised. For those carb counters amongst us I've found shot glasses contain a handy single measure of whatever your poison of choice maybe. The point is they handily hold 25ml. I've just used this to pour out some apple juice as part of my tea and it's far more accurate than guestimating and more convenient than using a measuring jug. If you're a student then it's open season to nick a few from your local as I've done...apologies to certain fine drinking establishments in Brighton 😱 It's nice and helpful as well. Quick too. For example, four shot glasses filled with my apple juice gave me 100 ml. That meant ten grammes of carbohydrate. Nice and simple, so long as you can keep count of the glasses that is! 😎

Hope this helps,

Tom

nice tip Tom, reminds be of a certain bar in Newcastle "bonkers Bar" 10pence a shot triples all round, at certain times of the day you got a free shot of tequilla (like there was any need!) never left the place sober! once left and had thirty shot glasses in my back pocket!!

nice tip Tom, reminds be of a certain bar in Newcastle "bonkers Bar" 10pence a shot triples all round, at certain times of the day you got a free shot of tequilla (like there was any need!) never left the place sober! once left and had thirty shot glasses in my back pocket!!

Good effort! I was on the free drinks all last night! Birthdays do have an advantage at times 😱 People are getting wise to the ways of students. Basically we will have anything that isn't nailed down. Alot of bars/pubs give out plastic shot glasses and annoyingly plastic pint glasses.

Tom

not that big! they stacked well, and I think (i can't remember, remember!) they were in lines of 2 per pocket so 7or 8 stacked???

2 back pockets pair of jeans most likely.

so 2 stacks of 7or8 in each pocket.

end of explanation!😛

not that big! they stacked well, and I think (i can't remember, remember!) they were in lines of 2 per pocket so 7or 8 stacked???

Sounds like you may have had a bit of previous practice in that line, lol.

xx

oh well the single can of cider is too tempting here in real land...but i'll have a large virtual pulteneytown single malt to wash it down with xx Tez thought you were play zappa all night!

oh well the single can of cider is too tempting here in real land...but i'll have a large virtual pulteneytown single malt to wash it down with xx Tez thought you were play zappa all night!

soz thought i was in the pub Xx god i must be tired!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back