shocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear god that pizza cake 😱😱

*glares* at her chicken salad for tea.

That website makes me feel sick :/

I can't believe Ben & Jerry's sell that huge tub of icecream 😱

when in the states in the 1981 i noticed that just a simple basic burger was the equivalent of a quarter pounder 😱 recently we have had burgers a few times from local butcher ...i bake them on a rack to drain the fat and then put them in best of both buns. make fried onions. buy sliced Emmental cheese. salad mustard etc and they are great x

Actually, the last one looks quite good (so long as one person doesn't eat it all!).

Comprised of roasted vegetables (peppers, onions, some garlic, tomatoes) ham, olive oil, olives, capers, cheese, spinach layered in a hollowed out sourdoagh loaf.

Andy

Actually, the last one looks quite good (so long as one person doesn't eat it all!).

Comprised of roasted vegetables (peppers, onions, some garlic, tomatoes) ham, olive oil, olives, capers, cheese, spinach layered in a hollowed out sourdoagh loaf.

Andy

My first thought was that but i did not want to be the one to say it first.😛

I do like a good burger from time to time but that does take the mick.

Last edited:
Lol there is some amazing stuff on this site! there is more than one page by the way im still looking! thank god we dont all live in america ay? :D

That website makes me feel sick :/

I can't believe Ben & Jerry's sell that huge tub of icecream 😱

yeah going by the price of the small tubs that big one must be ?100 worth 😉

the ice cream is one thing but the meat type sundae is taking it a bit far, makes me want to puke to be honest lol

I'm with lou, if want roast dinner, i don't want it to look like an icecream..ewwww. Most of that looked vile. Was there bacon in the rice crispy cake? And as for the sandwich that was the same size as the baby...they do realise that there are people starving in the third world don't they?
I think i might bookmark that so that the next time i'm feeling the cravings, i can make they go away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back