She's a dream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossi_mac

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Well well well,

I met my new team/nurse and blow me down with a feather duster, what was I worried about, hunky dorey all is well. And, she has the same name as my last one - Nursey!!

Told me all about what I'm entitled to, what appointments I should have as I cancelled a load before I moved, and it is practically all done from the surgery! And she is looking into a demi pen, made sure I was okay and knew what to do if anything happens, along with a few tips/tricks😉!

And she gave me my bloods etc all groovy, Hb doo dah 6.0😱! everything else pukker too:D And explained why they wanted an early morning pee pot (I forgot!) it's to do with kidney function!

So clean bill of health smiley me, going to go to mobile chippy Mr Monk for supper tonight! Happy days:D

thats brilliant news rossi fancy her being called nursey aswelll....small world!

fab news all round rossi so nice to hear of a happy story , well done on hba as well long may it continue

enjoy your fish and chips x x x

Wonderful Rossi, and well done on the HbA1c too.

That's just great news Rossi. It makes so much difference with a good, caring team behind you.

Brilliant, it is nice to hear good news. More celebrations.

Great news and well done on your hba1c result. 🙂

Wow 🙂 Well done Rossi, fab Hb doo dah! 6.0 is, like, perfect! And sounds great on all the other fronts too 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back