Shame on you Tescos

Status
Not open for further replies.

gail2

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
shame on you for having Haz Dagen ice cream on special offer ?1.99 I was doing so well had got some nice salad stuff and diet drink then i saw that offer well i couldnt resist it icecream is my downfall😡 so somehow two lots fell into my basket I dont know how that happened:confused:
gail
xxxx

Haha! Thank god its not only me this happens too!

What flavours? I might need to "accidentially" go there this afternoon! 🙂

The Co Op is exactly the same. I bought five bars of Green and Blacks chocolate for five pounds yesterday...

Tom

Dulce de leche and pralines & cream The first one is yummy and tastes of fudge well i had to taste it so i could let you know wot it was didt i:D:D

SOLD! I think I'll be down there later then- I have a real weakness for ice cream 🙂

Enjoy your treats, I just had a 10'' pizza for lunch!

just had a late dinner of a nice salad with ice cream for desserts I enjoyed the icecream more lol😛

This is turning into the 'forgive me I have sinned....' thread!

Im heading to tesco, unfortunatly its those annoying mini-tesco. Dear god, they better be doing this deal 😉

Gail- Im just back from tesco, and you will never guess what *fell* into my basket? 🙂

Cookies and cream at a stonkingly good price of ?1.99!

(I only had a choice of that or the vanilla...my fave is the strawberry cheesecake one but it wasnt there. Hate small tescos!).

It will go nicely with Britains got talent later 😉 Thank you!

Sugarbum this icecream that keeps falling into peoples baskets its not on you know lol. My Tescos didt have Cookies and cream in the large size. They did however have it in the mini size which was on offer 5 for ?5 but they didt fall into my basket (I always was gready when it come to icecream)

NOT FAIR!!!!

I was very, very, very good today. The wedding I was singing at had an ice cream van come into the car park with white ribbons on the bonnet and the jingle was the wedding march!! They were giving away ice creams and also hot dogs to the guests and we were invited to join in. I resisted because - erm, well because I was bad last night when I went out to a friend's house for dinner.

I had that icecream earler and believe it or not my bg has gone down !!!!!

Newsflash: Half The Tub Just Fell In To My Mouth!!!! 🙂

carte doir ?1.49 a tub in morrisons at the minute.

Another Newsflash : The remains of the tub just forced its way into my mouth lol

That's just clumsy!

I honestly dont know how it happened. But I ate so much Ive had to put my heating on- Im below freezing now 😱

carte doir ?1.49 a tub in morrisons at the minute.

Thank goodness Im overthrown by geography- there is no Morrissons near here!

Another Newsflash : The remains of the tub just forced its way into my mouth lol

My half a tub just forced the freezer door back open- this is outrageous Gail:D

but make sure you open your mouth first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back