Status
Not open for further replies.

gail2

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
Shame on you, you should all be hanging your heads in shame😡
Tescos and Co op for having the BIG tins of sweets on offer for around ?4.75, of course I got one for xmas. Funny how its been xmas the last couple of days in my household, bet you didt all know xmas has been moved to September this year did you.
Morrisons shame on you as well for having Haagen Daz on special offer ?1.99, I reckon as a form of protest I should buy all the stock you have :D (drools in anticipation)
Also shame on Dominoes for doing online ordering you now do a triple cheesecake desert, thats below the belt

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, Christmas has arrived early in this household too.

Last Monday I bought a tin of Quality Street and a tin of Choc. Orange segments, thinking they were bogof. Got home and realised that the Quality Street was ?5 and choc. orange ?10 bogof. Went back to TESCO and politely asked if I could have the free choc. orange tin. Yes, no problem, would you like to return the Quality Street?? Well, only if you take back a half eaten tin!!:D

Well, only if you take back a half eaten tin!
Only half the tin, in my book thats quality control lol

I know i know gail there tinkers, im an avid morrisons fan and as i walked down the aisle the haaga daaz snacked me in the face of course i didnt buy any but i was tempted hehe.

I know i know gail there tinkers, im an avid morrisons fan and as i walked down the aisle the haaga daaz snacked me in the face of course i didnt buy any but i was tempted hehe.
Im thinking Tuesday when my home support worker takes me shopping that I might ask to go to Morrisions trouble is if I do I know I will not resist temptation and will end up that night stuffing my face whilst watching tv:(

Sainsburys has quality street BOGOF and Boots has their shapers bars 5 for 4. Boots shapers bars are full of sugar too.

Im thinking Tuesday when my home support worker takes me shopping that I might ask to go to Morrisions trouble is if I do I know I will not resist temptation and will end up that night stuffing my face whilst watching tv:(
Dont watch tv then lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back