Sensory neuropathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemase

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Does anyone here have any info or experience with this condition? I have looked it up on internet but would like some more details from people who probably know from personal experience.
I'm most interested in long term effects, treatment and symptoms. Thanks guys.

its not how hard we hit, its how hard we get hit and keep moving forward.

Some of us do have problems with this, I now I do. I get pins and needles, numbness and sometime pains in my hands and feet. Are you having difficulties?

Possibly, my feet are white and painful and I'm starting to lose sensation in the left. Doc thinks its either that or poss side effect to one of my tablets. Just trying different things for a couple of weeks to test.

Its not how hard we hit, its how hard we get hit and keep moving forward.

Possibly, my feet are white and painful and I'm starting to lose sensation in the left. Doc thinks its either that or poss side effect to one of my tablets. Just trying different things for a couple of weeks to test.

Do the symptoms ease at all when you move about? The only things I can suggest is that you keep them warm and get yourself a foot massage thingy. That seems to help me, especially the keeping warm bit.

The pain and paleness eases when I am sat down. When moving around and stood up all the time is worse.

Its not how hard we hit, its how hard we get hit and keep moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back