Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Hi fellow pumpers!

Has anyone had 'sensor error' on their pump for those that use sensors?🙂Bev

Hiya

How's it going now?

Did any of the suggestions work ok?

Yes thanks Adrienne! All thanks to you i might add.:D

We took the transmitter off and charged it up - then put it back on and the ISIG came up as 16.6 - so started as 'new sensor' and hey presto!

Thanks a million Adrienne, we only have 2 left as we were given 10 - so i was feeling a bit cheated if we had to waste one. I spoke to J on the list and she said she gets 12 days from sensors!😱Bev

hi gals just wanted to say nice to see a new thread title is this staying ??

Yes thanks Adrienne! All thanks to you i might add.:D

We took the transmitter off and charged it up - then put it back on and the ISIG came up as 16.6 - so started as 'new sensor' and hey presto!

Thanks a million Adrienne, we only have 2 left as we were given 10 - so i was feeling a bit cheated if we had to waste one. I spoke to J on the list and she said she gets 12 days from sensors!😱Bev

Hi Bev

I'm so pleased that worked. You just never know. I have tried for a good 24 hours or more to get a sensor sorted out and sometimes you just have to give up and if you are not fully funded, its a right bummer. I hope it is still working though and you have not got any more error messages. Sometimes that does happen so keep an eye out.

Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back