Seeking Full-Time & Part-Time Employed Individuals to partake in a Skype Interview for a MSc Study

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larsen.joy

Hiya Everyone,

My name is Eva I am a MSc Occupational Psychology Student at the University of Wolverhampton. I am seeking participants who are in full-time or part time employment and who are interested in being interviewed (via Skype) for my MSc study to discuss their work-life balance. I have attached a welcome letter that should have more information. This study has been approved by the WLV ethics committee.

I will be truly grateful for your participation which will contribute to the field of work life balance. If you are interested or would like more information please email me at E.J.Larsen@wlv.ac.uk

Thank You
Eva

@Josh DUK

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi Eva

As a bystander, as retired from work (but one who was involved as an active member of a local Uni's lay diabetes advisory group when they undertook shedloads of diabetes research - Uni of Warwick Medical School) could I please ask how conversant you are with the day to day language and abbrevations commonly used by PWD?

Hi

I am not that knowledgeable on the day to day language or abbreviations commonly used by PWD, but I am also open to understanding it
Hi Eva

As a bystander, as retired from work (but one who was involved as an active member of a local Uni's lay diabetes advisory group when they undertook shedloads of diabetes research - Uni of Warwick Medical School) could I please ask how conversant you are with the day to day language and abbrevations commonly used by PWD?

Just thinking it may save time and give you a better understanding if you have a look at this before you start

Hope it helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been approved - please help if you can 🙂

- and I need to thank whoever fixed my duff link !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back