Second Week Back at Work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Having been of work for a month due to sudden occurance of type 1😱, I've now made it through my second week back at work(all be it part time at the mo):D. Whilst it has been great getting back :D I'm feeling the after effects:D

Having been of work for a month due to sudden occurance of type 1😱, I've now made it through my second week back at work(all be it part time at the mo):D. Whilst it has been great getting back :D I'm feeling the after effects:D

well done for getting back it sounds like you have good employers too one step at a time steven x

Hi Steven - welcome to the forum, it can be a bit of an information overload when you are first diagnosed, ask any question you have on here. What job do you do, are your work supportive?

Hi Steven it will feel strange at first but once you get bac into the swing of it you will be fine,nice to see you are part time for now though and not thrown straight back in the deep end.

Hi Rachelha, thankyou for the welcome.:D In answer to your first question I work at Hombase primarily as a sales assistant which is not just serving customers. It also involves helping out with any layout changes to products within the store. In additon I am involved with Health & Safety which is anything from risk assesments to training people in correct lifting techniques.😱
As for the second question, work have been very supportive and it was them that suggested the temporary part time hours. They have also said that someone else will take over doing the paperwork side of my Health & Safety role, this is a big relief as it will allow me to concentrate more on the other parts of my job.😎
Hi Steven - welcome to the forum, it can be a bit of an information overload when you are first diagnosed, ask any question you have on here. What job do you do, are your work supportive?

Hi steven, I found being at work helped me loads, think its the rountine more than anything.
sounds like your doing fine :D
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back