Scholl cracked heel cream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karenpv

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi does anyone know if scholl cracked heel cream is safe for diabetics? My heels have dry skin but aren't cracked at the mo. I've been using the neutogena one but they've stopped making it.

Yea, I’ve used it before but prefer the Flexitol one actually. Keeping your feet moisturised is a good thing 🙂

Hi @Karenpv, welcome to the forum🙂

Scholl cracked heel cream is fine. It’s not greasy, and, importantly, contains urea as the main ingredient. So does Flexitol, so really it’s just what you prefer in terms of feel.

I think my chiropodist uses Flexitol, but that may just be because she has gallons of it on special deal.

I used to use Flexitol which was good and I have tried pretty much everything on the market because I have very dry skin on my hands and feet which cracks but now I use Margaret Dabbs Foot Hygiene Cream which I absolutely love and would be the one product I would choose take to a desert island with me. It looks expensive at between £20-25 for a 150mls pot but one pot lasts me a whole year and I would have spent that much on Flexitol in a year. Makes a nice gift if anyone in your family needs suggestions since Christmas is coming.
I have several tubes of Flexitol which I used to buy in bulk (now out of date) because I would not go back to using them after trying this product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back