saw dietition and consultant tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

caroleann

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
The only good thing with dietition she has put my name down for carb counting course she is going to start,realy not fussed on seeing her any more but i will stick with it until i have done the carb counting thing,the consultant was much better he has put levemir upto 19 units and novorapid up to 9 units for each meal plus corrections if needed im very happy with this as my numbers have all been below 9 and have been feeling much better in my self,i also went to dentist yesterday first time in about 15 years so gotta have about 5 teeth removed apparently i have a gum deseace she assures me its down to diabetes and other probs and not so much my oral hygeine routine,i was very suprized when she said i could pick my new teeth up on the 22nd ready for when the teeth are taken out.

The carb counting course will be good, I don't know how anyone manages without one, as least dietician has done something useful!!

You have my sympathy regarding the dentist - not my fave place in the world, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back