Sansum Diabetes Research Institute Attracts World Renowned Diabetes Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
United Kingdom's Dr. David Kerr to serve the Santa Barbara-based Institute in advancing the artificial pancreas program and diabetes treatment protocols.

Sansum Diabetes Research Institute is pleased to announce the appointment of Dr. David Kerr MD FRCPE, as the Director of Diabetes Research and Innovation.

Dr. Kerr was formerly the Consultant Physician and Endocrinologist at the Bournemouth Diabetes and Endocrine Centre in the United Kingdom, Honorary Senior Lecturer at the University of Southampton, and Visiting Professor at Bournemouth University. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh and for a number of years has held a Gold Clinical Excellence Award from the UK National Health Service (NHS).

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1713878

what exactly does this mean - has he left????

I am 2 months into pumping with Bournemouth (BDEC) and I started the process with Dr Kerr about 8 months ago, wonderful man. I am working with the DSNs who are brilliant, but he is/was my consultant.

Lucky them? Lucky him, Santa Barbara has even better weather than Bournemouth...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back