Samsung Galaxy mobile. Loss of 'audible alarm ' Libre Link app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mummy Fox

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
Hi all.
I am technically illiterate to say the least. Most of my friends have i phones.
This is the second time that I have managed to lose the audible alarm from my Libre Link app. The first time, my manager has a friend with the same app and between them they managed to get the issue sorted. This time, no such luck. She thought it was an issue relating to Bluetooth. When I phoned Abbotts the first time, they managed to hang up on me, I think it was because I wasn't understanding her directions on my phone and she lost the will to live, bless her! . I'm not in anyway stupid, I'm just not great with technology! I am paying a lot of money to purchase these sensors and really want to fix the problem. The sensors are literally a life saver overnight and I'm desperate for help. If you are great at being patient and are knowledgeable about Samsung phones/apps/alarms/permissions/settings etc please help xx

Sorry you are having a problem with the alarms on your Samsung.

I don’t have an Android phone but I know there was a software glitch between a version of the Libre software and an updated Android OS, so make sure you are running the latest Libre software.

Some phone OS now allow you to categorise alerts/alarms as ‘time sensitive’ (so that you get them immediately). Not sure what that is called on Android.

Plus the classic option of powering your phone completely off (not just in standby) and then restarting it can sometimes help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back