Sad loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

SB2015

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Sorry not to have responded recently. Sadly by brother died very suddenly and unexpectedly, and it has been a bit of a roller coaster of emotions, and my levels have reflected this. Glad to say that my MCL has helped a lot.

So sorry to hear this. It must have been a dreadful shock. Sending you my best wishes xx

Sorry not to have responded recently. Sadly by brother died very suddenly and unexpectedly, and it has been a bit of a roller coaster of emotions, and my levels have reflected this. Glad to say that my MCL has helped a lot.
Sorry to hear about your brother, hope you believe he is in a wonderful place, blessings to you and yours and his

So sorry to hear about your brother @SB2015. Sending ((((hugs)))).

So sorry sweetie, take time and care of yourself. Blood figures can be sorted later don’t stress on those. Mine went wild last year when lost my mum. Big hugs xxx

So sorry to hear your sad news Sue. Sincerest sympathies for your loss. (((HUGS)))

From me too, lots of love to you and best wishes

So so sorry to hear about your brother @SB2015 - much love to you and the whole family.

Be kind to yourself, and give yourself time.

Having had all three brothers now have heart attacks and only one survive, I am finding that it is putting pressure on me, self imposed, to ensure that I am doing all that I can to avoid a heart attack for me.

I am glad that I am already trusting my HCL to deal with my levels, and maintain good TIR, as I am well aware that this would have, in the past, triggered me into micromanaging my levels, and tapped into my perfectionism, in a very negative way. I know that all I can do is do the best that I can but …

Holding it together a lot of the time but allowing myself to have a very big blub at regular intervals, often from most unexpected triggers.

Sorry to hear your sad news Sue. Big hugs and take care. Xx

Very sad to hear of your loss and condolences to all your family.

Sorry to hear this.

So sorry to hear this @SB2015. Big ((HUGS)) to you. Take care.

Virtual hugs from me. It must have been a massive shock. Make sure you take care of yourself xx

Same from me - even when we're expecting it, it's not easy. And yes - it really is the daftest things that seem to set us off. Photo of some place we both loved, or visited as children, even a mention of the place in the news or something. (something on telly about Ireland t'other day happened to mention Inishowen. Now - I've never set foot in Ireland but when little had 2 glorious fortnights family holiday at Lake, between Sandown and Shanklin, at the Inishowen Guest House - and that set me off!)

Very sorry for your loss, take good care of yourself xxx

So sorry for the loss of your precious brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back