Rosemary conley & hba1c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proudspirit

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi,
I have decided to join Rosemary Conley slimming club, just wondered if anyone has/is following the diet and if its suitable for diabetics?

Thanks in advance..

Went to GP last week, HbA1c was 6.9 so it had stayed the same so i only have to go to the gp every 6 months as i have a good grip! i eat the same today as i did a year ago before diagnoses... with the exeption of sweets and chocolates!

Can't help about the diet, but well done on maintaining the HbA1c! Hopefully with a few more tweaks you will be able to start bringing it down.

Can't say for certain about the Rosemary Conley Slimming groups, but lots of slimming groups have diets for diabetics. talk to the instructor/group leader or look at the website.

Well done on the hb ... :D

I'm not sure about the Rosemary Connely diet ... I think you would have to ask who ever was in charge of the meetings ... but hazarding a guess ... provided all nutritional categories are present . and with a bit of alteration to some of the meals .. cant see a reason why not ..

Heidi
xx:D

hi there

Well done on your hba1c as for the rosemary conley diet, i used to do this few years ago and lost 5 stone on it, it will be easy to set up for a diabetic, jsut make sure you mention it to the instructor, when you arrive.

i wish you good luck.

angie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back