Revitive ProHealth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pam123

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Has anyone used this product i understand it helps with circulation, I have mobility problems and purchased one after coming out of hospital 6 months ago and struggled using it to begin with, but now I am able to use it for an hour at a time it seams to be helping more since I've increased the time using it, i wondered if anyone had any experience using it, i is also helping with the numb aching in my feet, which is a big bonus.

These devices do come up for discussion from time to time.

Some members have asked their clinic / GP / podiatrist / diabetes nurse and have been told that they aren’t suitable for everyone, and may even make some problems worse.

Perhaps it might be worth discussing with your surgery?

Glad you feel it is helping.

These devices do come up for discussion from time to time.

Some members have asked their clinic / GP / podiatrist / diabetes nurse and have been told that they aren’t suitable for everyone, and may even make some problems worse.

Perhaps it might be worth discussing with your surgery?

Glad you feel it is helping.
Thanks for your reply i will check out the link, i have suffered from bad circulation for years now, this is making a big difference to my mobility, I wasn't expecting it to help with the pain in my feet but its getting better, and i am unsure if once you get foot problems if it possible to reverse it when your diabetis is under control, it was very bad 6 months ago.
which i mentioned to my DN but she said nothing at all, i will mention using it next time i visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back