Reversirol

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenpet

Relationship to Diabetes
At risk of diabetes
Today I read a very long e mail on Reversirol & its supposed benefits for type 2 diabetics. What do people know about it & has anyone tried it with success?

It reads like a miracle cure with supposed proven results. If this is the case why is everyone not taking it?

I am going to try to contact the professor in Newcastle who had some dealings with the person who discovered it.

Watch this space!

If this is the case why is everyone not taking it?
I imagine many people would be (cost permitting). So it probably isn't a miracle cure. It's probably overpriced herbs of some sort (likely variable since these things tend not to be well regulated, depending on what's cheapest at the time).

Anything with a name like that makes me extremely sceptical @jenpet ! It seems to follow a long line of similarly named cures. This one talks about a “toxic molecule” in the pancreas and a hidden secret cure in an Indonesian village.

My advice is to steer well clear and save your money.

Last edited:
I imagine many people would be (cost permitting). So it probably isn't a miracle cure. It's probably overpriced herbs of some sort (likely variable since these things tend not to be well regulated, depending on what's cheapest at the time).
Yes the cost could be prohibitive. It has been made by a company licenced by the FDA. We are finding everything so confusing at the moment as most of the websites give contradictory advice on foods. Very frustrating & overwhelming!

Yep, just another product making wishy washy claims about curing diabetes. The FDA thing means that it like as not will not do you any harm, it does not mean that it will do you any good.

The people who peddle this sort of stuff need locking up in my opinion.

Yes the cost could be prohibitive. It has been made by a company licenced by the FDA. We are finding everything so confusing at the moment as most of the websites give contradictory advice on foods. Very frustrating & overwhelming!
This thing is a clear scam and it has the similar hallmarks to other diabetes-cure scams, including a big effort to swamp seach engine results with bogus reviews and endorsements.

I know it's confusing but my best advice is absolutely to ignore the Internet and focus just on recommendations from expert bodies, like Diabetes UK and the NHS.

Even a place like this with lots of nice folks is a very mixed bag as far as recommendations goes and you shouldn't trust it absolutely, versus the experts.

We are finding everything so confusing at the moment as most of the websites give contradictory advice on foods.
My impression is that it's not that complex.

You want what's normally regarded as a healthy diet (emphasis on fresh vegetables and so on), but with less starchy and sugary stuff.

And exactly what works can vary between people (which is a benefit of home testing). For example while most people find berries fine, some people find bananas OK and some find they tend to make them spike.

I would also suggest steering well clear @jenpet

As a general position, Diabetes UK does not recommend the use of herbal remedies and supplements as there is not enough evidence that they are safe and effective for people with diabetes to use.

And as you suggest, if the product was proven and as effective as the marketing spiel suggests, it would be being prescribed widely on the NHS!

This thing is a clear scam and it has the similar hallmarks to other diabetes-cure scams, including a big effort to swamp seach engine results with bogus reviews and endorsements.

I know it's confusing but my best advice is absolutely to ignore the Internet and focus just on recommendations from expert bodies, like Diabetes UK and the NHS.

Even a place like this with lots of nice folks is a very mixed bag as far as recommendations goes and you shouldn't trust it absolutely, versus the experts.
This thing is a clear scam and it has the similar hallmarks to other diabetes cure scams, including a big effort to swamp seach engine results with bogus reviews and endorsements.

I received a reply from Newcastle University saying exactly that, a scam! Diabetes UK even has contradictory advice. We are seeing the Nurse at our GP practice next week so hopefully she will educate us.

"The noxious particle that is covered some place inside your pancreas hurts the body's customary ability to control the glucose. At the point when you consider this iota, you can stop it, fix any damage, and break freed from type 2 diabetes a long time. Sort 2 diabetes makes your pancreas unequipped for conveying sufficient insulin."

That is what they say. "some place in your pancreas". That's the level of science, complete ignorance. It's not even grammatically literate.With that level of rubbish, how on earth any sentient person can believe that guff is beyond me. I won't bother quoting any of the rubbish about counteracting poisons in the blood, that's what the liver does.

Today I read a very long e mail on Reversirol & its supposed benefits for type 2 diabetics. What do people know about it & has anyone tried it with success?

It reads like a miracle cure with supposed proven results. If this is the case why is everyone not taking it?

I am going to try to contact the professor in Newcastle who had some dealings with the person who discovered it.

Watch this space!
Even the name is atrocious, built on the Fake News/ lies about reversing type 2 diabetes.

Appologies for the humour but I like the title. It sounds like a sort of Superman, Superhero thing. I can imagine someone taking some, instantly being transformed to a super being, complete with cape, and flying out through the window into the night to save all diabetics.

Sorry, my imagination ran riot for a moment. 🙂

It seems very much a scam, unless the NHS and all the researchers have everything all wrong.

But you never know....in a galaxy, far, far away.... (cue music)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back