Retinopathy screening today

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAssassin1642

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Just back from it, no problems at all. Didn't need drops either which totally made my day. Had a look at the pics, and I must say...eyes are strange things. The lady said she can't see anything wrong, but that someone else will go over it anyway and I'll get the report sent to me :D

Hi Sam...

Brilliant...glad you got the all clear.....Nathan had his done today, as well, with drops.

Yes looking at the images...is fascinating....🙂

Heidi
x🙂

hey sam glad all was good with the screening

Good news! Mine's on Friday. First time I've had one since my diagnosis last November. However I've had a similar examination before when I was in Year 10. My audiologist consultant wanted to check my eyes were OK since I wear hearing aids. So I got my eyes tested and it turned out I needed glasses.

So at least I've had a prior experience of what I'll have happen to me on Friday. 🙂

Yeah, terrific news Sam - no drops! :D Mine is on Wednesday morning, they're bound to use drops on me...

good luck to marc,northener,proudspirit.

i always have the drops and sem to have a bit of a reaction to them. saying that i have not had any problems with my eyes and only need glasses to read if it is going to be for a period of over an hour.

congrats sam on your screening tho 🙂

mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back