Retinopathy results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proudspirit

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi Guys, not been around for a while, weekend in Blackpool... still recovering!

Anyway hope you are all well?

Results of my scan said satisfactory full report will be sent to GP, I am seeing him on 24th Aug. YAWN

Julie x

hi there nice to see you posting again , glad blackpool was good , great news on results to x

ohh next time I go we could have a big meet,, mind you cant see the guys enjoying Funny Girls!!!!

http://www.funnygirlsshowbar.co.uk/

hehehehe

Seriously, we stayed in a fab hotel had loads to do and was only ?42 each for DBB, had pool, kids club etc and just across from beach. Is blackpool too far for a forum meet? im in the midlands.

Julie x

no idea we had discussion while back about a forum meet i dont remember where it ended up think it was brum or maybe liverpool but cant be certain , i aint to far being in newcastle but others will be miles away i suspect

Good news on the results.

I have been to Blackpool once for a day trip and enjoyed it. We did discuss a forum meet before but nothing realy happened. I would be up for one but it will be difficult to decide where to hold it.

Good news on the results.

I have been to Blackpool once for a day trip and enjoyed it. We did discuss a forum meet before but nothing realy happened. I would be up for one but it will be difficult to decide where to hold it.

yes nikki it would we would always have probs as to travelling distances so many of us spread all over the U.K aint we lol

Great news about the results, hope your doctor is more givish with information than mine...

Hi Julie...

Great news about the results...🙂

Funny girls is a brill night out...I only live just over an hour away from Blackpool..🙂

Heidi
xx🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back