Retinal Screening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the screening was OK. Lots of people find it hard to focus after the drops, and when it is sunny take sunglasses and a wide brimmed hat with them to protect the eyes.

Ah, not much. Just seems that I don't get on with the drops very well... I can't focus on anything that's written down close because it's all blurry, so I'm sat at my desk leaning very far back and squinting.....😎

I bet i feel very lucky i did not need the drops , hope the vision becomes clearer for you soon x

Hi Becky, I was the same for about four hours after mine! Just couldn't focus to read or anything, but fine otherwise. Hope it goes soon!🙂

I've always been told not to drive or use computers afterwards, so always try to get at the end of the day or take time off away from the computer.

I'm not a big fan of the drops either, but I am quite sensitive to bright lights anyway.
At least it's easier with the photos these days. Before that I used to have the optician check manually by shining a bright light at the back of my eyes for about 5 minutes. That felt like absolute torture.

I've always been told not to drive or use computers afterwards, so always try to get at the end of the day or take time off away from the computer.

I'm not a big fan of the drops either, but I am quite sensitive to bright lights anyway.
At least it's easier with the photos these days. Before that I used to have the optician check manually by shining a bright light at the back of my eyes for about 5 minutes. That felt like absolute torture.

The drops are not nice, but better than having a bright light shone into your eyes, especially when the natural instinct is to shut them to protect from bight lights.

It is better to have the photos done and changes detected early enough for treatment to be effective or for reassurance all is well.

Just come back from it.
Can't actually focus on anything.
Not sure how I'm managing to write this.
Thank heaven for touch typing.

- a 'not-quite' poem by me 🙄
hi sacredheart i have just returned from my eye app lucky my hubby was with me as soon as i stepped outside the clinic i tripped up the curb and nearly broke my toe.the drops stung like hell but im hopeing for a good result.ever the optamist.sorry for any spelling mistakes as i cant touch type and can hardly makeout the keyboard.

hi sacredheart i have just returned from my eye app lucky my hubby was with me as soon as i stepped outside the clinic i tripped up the curb and nearly broke my toe.the drops stung like hell but im hopeing for a good result.ever the optamist.sorry for any spelling mistakes as i cant touch type and can hardly makeout the keyboard.

gosh lynne luck he was there then hun , good luck on results and hope the stinginess wears off soon for you x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back