results of 1st eye screening test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carina1962

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I had my results today from my first diabetic eye screening retinopathy test which i had last Thursday and good news 🙂........all normal. I was a bit concerned when i saw the letter as she said i would get the results in about 4 weeks time so with letter coming today i got a bit panicky but luckily all OK 🙂

Hi Carina thats great news I did say it happened to me when you posted last week they told me 4 weeks and i got the results within 2 weeks,always nice when theres one less time to worry over the I guess.Well thats one less thing to worry over .🙂

I had my results today from my first diabetic eye screening retinopathy test which i had last Thursday and good news 🙂........all normal. I was a bit concerned when i saw the letter as she said i would get the results in about 4 weeks time so with letter coming today i got a bit panicky but luckily all OK 🙂

Excellent Carina, glad to hear all is good! 🙂

My hospital do it a really silly way - they only send you a letter IF there is something wrong and you don't know when the letter might arrive so you're kept worrying for weeks until you finally decide that they didn't find anything.

Great news there is nothing wrong. I normally get the letter in between 2 and 4 weeks. I am always pleased if the letter is quicker. It either means there is nothing wrong, or if there is I can get it sorted that bit quicker.

My hospital do it a really silly way - they only send you a letter IF there is something wrong and you don't know when the letter might arrive so you're kept worrying for weeks until you finally decide that they didn't find anything.

My screening centre do the exact same, but they still didnt tell me I had early retinopathy, its was only when the consultant seen my blood pressure was a tad high he explained that i had tiny leaks and i had to go on BP tablets.

Great news, Carina 🙂

I had my results today from my first diabetic eye screening retinopathy test which i had last Thursday and good news 🙂........all normal...............
Great news Carina! The way you are going then I'm confident that you'll keep it that way forever.

Another Type 2 that I know has already had four eye operations and been told that he won't be able to have any more. That must be very depressing!

Best wishes - John

Brilliant news Carina it always nice to find out sooner so that you don't have to keep worrying xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back