results due 2mr

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
hi, my 3 mts are finally up, 2mrw i get the results of my hba1c and this will determine if i go on medication or not, deep down i think im guna be told yes but you never know, however on saturday im going to be spending 2 wks in a tent(prob in the rain) and feel if i am told yes i need medication id like to wait untill i get back, am i being stupid? and i also keep thinking maybe i shd ask for another 3 mts on diet and excercise and REALLY REALLY go for if, because i prob wasted the first mth just thinking about it. Or am i just still denying the inevitable!
Im glad im working tonight or i think id just be pondering all night.x

Hi Nickie! Hope the HbA1c is better than you think it is - if you see what I mean! A lot will depend, I imagine, on what those results are, as to whether the doctor feels you can forego meds for another 3 months, or at least for the duration of your holiday. And the test doesn't necessarily cover three months - it is more like the last 6-12 weeks and varies by individuals. It also tends to be 'weighted' towards the most recent few weeks, so I'm hoping you'll be pleasantly surprised and that the first month 'thinking about it' doesn't figure too much in the results.

Do let us know how things go - fingers crossed for a good result!🙂

Hi Nicki..

Good luck with the results..🙂..please let us know how it goes..

Hope you have a good camping holiday too.....fingers crossed the weather will be kind.🙂

Heidi
xx🙂

i dont think im really thinking straight but i c wot you mean about how bad they cd be, i guess im just a bit worried about taking new medication and not being at home but no point worrying untill i get the results.

and im sure will have a gr8 time camping even in the rain, i must be MAD!

hi nickie good luck with the results plz let us know how you get on xx

i dont think im really thinking straight but i c wot you mean about how bad they cd be, i guess im just a bit worried about taking new medication and not being at home but no point worrying untill i get the results.

and im sure will have a gr8 time camping even in the rain, i must be MAD!

I'm a big camping fan myself nickie - as long as there's at least some sunshine!

Good luck Nickie , let us know how you get on 🙂🙂🙂🙂

Good luck with your results Nickie...I also get mine tomorrow. I hope everything goes well for you and that you really have a great time camping.

John

I know I'm being dim!! But I cannot understand all these initialls instead of words!!! mts, mrw, guna what on earth do they mean??? Do we need a thread to explain all the medical abreviations or am I the only stupid one on the site!!!!!

I know I'm being dim!! But I cannot understand all these initialls instead of words!!! mts, mrw, guna what on earth do they mean??? Do we need a thread to explain all the medical abreviations or am I the only stupid one on the site!!!!!

Sorry its me, im to used to text abbreviations, im allways telling my daughter not to write like it so i'll stop. mts was months and 2mrw is tomorrow 🙂

duh...... Another senior moment!!! Of course text speak!! I do text my children in Germany ocasionally but use proper words! I guess that shows I'm a 'mouldie oldie'!!!

duh...... Another senior moment!!! Of course text speak!! I do text my children in Germany ocasionally but use proper words! I guess that shows I'm a 'mouldie oldie'!!!

Awww its ok we still like you 😉🙂🙂🙂

Good luck to everyone getting results. I hope they are all good, or at least the ones you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back