Results back!

Pine Marten

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I got my results back this morning and I am pleased to say that my HbA1c is the same as last year, 5.5 (or 37); other results all fine, cholesterol up a teeny tiny .something but ratios fine - she promised to email me a copy of everything so I await them eagerly...

I thought I'd put a bit of weight on, especially as I've not been exercising much, but that's the same as last year too. So about an hour ago I did a gentle warm up & cardio session from one of my dvds to get going again!

eggyg

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
Fabulous results.

Pine Marten

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Thank you! I felt a bit smug, I must confess :cool:

brisr949

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Brilliant news, well done from me.

Anitram

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I got my results back this morning and I am pleased to say that my HbA1c is the same as last year, 5.5 (or 37); other results all fine, cholesterol up a teeny tiny .something but ratios fine - she promised to email me a copy of everything so I await them eagerly...

I thought I'd put a bit of weight on, especially as I've not been exercising much, but that's the same as last year too. So about an hour ago I did a gentle warm up & cardio session from one of my dvds to get going again!
Brilliant set of results. Clearly you have everything under control - well done.

Martin

Martin9

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2

Well done, I’m going for HbA1c test in August after 3 months off Metformin , I hope my results are as good as yours..

Pine Marten

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Thank you, kind friends! It's only with the help and knowledge I've found on this fine forum that I've managed to keep things steady - I couldn't have done it otherwise

Pine Marten

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Well done, I’m going for HbA1c test in August after 3 months off Metformin , I hope my results are as good as yours..
I'm sure they'll be fine, @Martin9, your HbA numbers are fabulous!

Stitch147

Relationship to Diabetes
MODY
Great results.

Martin9

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2

SB2015

Forum Host
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Well done @Pine Marten
Excellent results especially with all the weirdness at present.
You need to extend your arms to give yourself a big pat on the back.

Pine Marten

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Thanks! I feel slightly, not exactly fraudulent, but conscious of the fact that I don't have any other serious health issues to deal with, unlike many friends here. So coping with D and arthritic knees and feet is enough for me!

Gotta go on my Saturday Zoom meeting now (eek) so tata for the time being.....