• Community Members: Please be respectful of other peoples' opinions within our online community

Research survey about the management of Type 1 diabetes

mn17ad

Relationship to Diabetes
HCP/Researcher
Hi All!

My name is Alex and I'm a design student at the University of Leeds. I am currently undertaking a dissertation project surrounding the management of Type 1 diabetes and any products that are used to do this. I am undertaking some broad research to highlight the main problems people have when managing their diabetes and any problems that they have with any products they use so that I can redesign them to be more user friendly or alternatively design a new, better product! I have made an online questionnaire and I would be really grateful if you could fill it out and give me your opinions - this will be invaluable in my research and hopefully help me to design a really useful product! No answer is too short or too long, the aim is to see if there are any common issues people are having and once identified I can attempt to solve them!

The link to the questionnaire is this: https://forms.gle/JbtYnpH9MpxfeR99A

Please help me with my research by filling out this online questionnaire. It will only take 5-10 minutes and all answers will be anonymised! For more information about the project or how your answers will be used please see the attached information sheet. At the start of the survey you will also be asked to confirm that you agree to participate and that you agree for me to use your answers in my major project only. You are also free to withdraw your answers at any time please just message me to do so!

Thank you all for your help and time, it is much appreciated! And please do not hesitate to message me if you have any questions or have anything else to add! Take care!

This study has been approved by @Josh DUK

Attachments

• Participant research information sheet.pdf
    107.9 KB · Views: 6

SB2015

Forum Host
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Done. Very straightforward.

grainger

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Done. Hope rest of dissertation goes well

Josh DUK

Online Forum Manager
Staff member
Relationship to Diabetes
At risk of diabetes
This has been approved. Please help if you can.

KARNAK

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Done good luck Alex.

martindt1606

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
Hi All!

My name is Alex and I'm a design student at the University of Leeds. I am currently undertaking a dissertation project surrounding the management of Type 1 diabetes and any products that are used to do this. I am undertaking some broad research to highlight the main problems people have when managing their diabetes and any problems that they have with any products they use so that I can redesign them to be more user friendly or alternatively design a new, better product! I have made an online questionnaire and I would be really grateful if you could fill it out and give me your opinions - this will be invaluable in my research and hopefully help me to design a really useful product! No answer is too short or too long, the aim is to see if there are any common issues people are having and once identified I can attempt to solve them!

Please help me with my research by filling out this online questionnaire. It will only take 5-10 minutes and all answers will be anonymised! For more information about the project or how your answers will be used please see the attached information sheet. At the start of the survey you will also be asked to confirm that you agree to participate and that you agree for me to use your answers in my major project only. You are also free to withdraw your answers at any time please just message me to do so!

Thank you all for your help and time, it is much appreciated! And please do not hesitate to message me if you have any questions or have anything else to add! Take care!

Hi Alex would like to help, especially as my daughter graduated with a Masters from Leeds. There is potentially a small problem with the questionnaire - I don't fit into any of the age groups. To complete the survey i've had to reduce my age by 2 years and selected the 45-55 age band. Hope that's OK.

mn17ad

Relationship to Diabetes
HCP/Researcher
Hi Alex would like to help, especially as my daughter graduated with a Masters from Leeds. There is potentially a small problem with the questionnaire - I don't fit into any of the age groups. To complete the survey i've had to reduce my age by 2 years and selected the 45-55 age band. Hope that's OK.
Hi Martin, ah I have now noticed that there is an age group missing in the questionnaire! Thanks for pointing this out I have now corrected it, don't worry about having to pick a different age group. Thank you very much for doing the questionnaire! All the best, Alex

mn17ad

Relationship to Diabetes
HCP/Researcher
Hi All!

I am closing the survey now, thank you all for your help ! It is much appreciated :)