*Research project * - Does counselling for Type 1 diabetes positively impact the management of their condition and subsequent overall wellbeing

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaomiDi

Relationship to Diabetes
HCP/Researcher
Pronouns
She/Her
RESEARCH PARTICIPANTS WANTED AGES 18-65

I am Naomi and I am in my final year of a Counselling Degree at Bishop Grosseteste University in Lincoln.

I have had Type 1 Diabetes for 15 years and I have decided to base my dissertation on this subject

My research question is

“Does counselling for Type 1 diabetes positively impact the management of their condition and subsequent overall wellbeing”

I would be grateful if you would complete an anonymous online questionnaire comprising of 23 questions, this should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
I am contactable on B2002146@student.bishopg.ac.uk if you require any further information.

Please follow the link to continue https://app.onlinesurveys.jisc.ac.uk/s/bishopg/counselling-for-type-1-diabetes

Thank you for your cooperation

This has been approved by Mike @everydayupsanddowns

* I am very grateful for the 27 responses i have received so far! Ideally I would like 50 + responses. *

Well I’d do it if you hadn’t made the cut off 65. There’s quite a few 'regulars' on here who are normally happy to help with this sort of thing, but are too old.
Why 65 anyway? That isn’t even retirement age any more.

Well I’d do it if you hadn’t made the cut off 65. There’s quite a few 'regulars' on here who are normally happy to help with this sort of thing, but are too old.
Why 65 anyway? That isn’t even retirement age any more.

Have to agree with my mate @Robin! Personally I think it more important for those suffering complications! Maybe I would not have developed PTSD then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back