Research participants request

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOdL

Relationship to Diabetes
HCP/Researcher
Hello! I am a BSc (Hons) Nutrition student, based at Bournemouth University. My grandmother was type 2 diabetic, and my father in law has recently been diagnosed as type 2. I have always wanted to support those living with diabetes, but never quite knew how! I am now in my last year of my degree, and I realised my final year research project was the perfect time to do something that could help those living with diabetes.
My project is focusing on covid-19, to see if the pandemic has had an impact on eating behaviours of adults living with type 2 diabetes.
My thanks to Diabetes UK who have very kindly given me the opportunity to post on this forum seeking participants for the project.
The research is being conducted via an online questionnaire, and will take less than 10 minutes to complete. The study has been granted ethical approval, all data will be anonymous and is fully protected through secure servers.
If you would consider participating please click on the link, or copy and paste into your browser: https://bournemouth.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/dietary-consumption-type-2-diabetics-during-covid-19-in-th
If you have any questions or would like more info, please reply to this thread.
I genuinely appreciate your support on this project, and I hope in the future to continue more in-depth research to support diabetics in the community.
E452FE68-4E9E-482A-AE5F-C35934E7259C.jpeg

This has been approved.

The link doesn't seem to work (and no smartphone so QR code not an option).

Tested it and it worked for me so I completed it.

Doh! I was trying to click on the link at the bottom of the page....

All done now.

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey! Your participation is greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back