• Community Members: Please be respectful of other peoples' opinions within our online community
  • If you’re a healthcare professional, you can now book your spot on our Diabetes UK Professional Conference Here

Research Opportunity-Virtual Diabetes Study!

CaitlinResearch

Relationship to Diabetes
HCP/Researcher
Research Opportunity

My name is Caitlin Gibb, and I am a postgraduate student in the School of Psychology at the University of Surrey. I am studying for a Clinical doctorate in Psychology, which will allow me to become a qualified psychologist. Part of the doctorate involves a large piece of research.

The aim of my research is to co-produce, with young adults who have a diagnosis of type 1 diabetes, a video on self-management of diabetes, and for this the video to be then tested in a randomised controlled trial. It has been granted favourable ethics opinion from the University of Surrey.

I am looking for individuals with a diagnosis of type 1 diabetes, aged 18-25, who live in the United Kingdom. It will involve taking part in a focus group and a minimum of two intervention development meetings, all hosted virtually and approximately an hour each, so that we can co-produce a video to support self-management of diabetes in young adults.

You will receive a £20 Amazon voucher as a thank you after attending the focus group, and a minimum of two development intervention meetings.

Please click on the link below for more information and to sign up for the study.

https://surreyfahs.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3WwhfyBhlrCIZbo

Thank you for taking an interest in my research project!

This has been approved by Mike @everydayupsanddowns

Attachments

• Instagram Post Co-Production.jpg
    Instagram Post Co-Production.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 0