Research opportunity for Scottish members

Status
Not open for further replies.

AimeeFerguson

Relationship to Diabetes
HCP/Researcher
Hello,

My name is Aimee Ferguson and I'm a PhD researcher at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow.

I'm interested in why NHS patients/the public, living in Scotland, do (or do not) use video consultations to speak to a pharmacist. This means you do not need to have experience of using video consultations to take part.

If you decide to take part, you will first be asked to complete a short questionnaire which will allow the research team to ensure they are recruiting from a balanced sample of participants. You will then be contacted by Aimee to arrange a suitable date/time for an interview. The interview will take place over video (or telephone if preferred) and will last no longer than 1 hour.

Your participation is voluntary and deciding not to participate or withdrawing participation will not affect you or your care in any way. All efforts will be made to ensure you are not identifiable in the study.

If you are interested in taking part, the link below will take you to the Participant Information Sheet, consent form, and the short questionnaire.

https://stratheng.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_86TjcnGyuaRQzYO

If you have any questions please email me at: a.ferguson@strath.ac.uk

Thanks in advance.

This has been approved by @everydayupsanddowns

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back