Research interviews: Type 1 Diabetes and FreeStyle Libre

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieBakerNTU

Relationship to Diabetes
HCP/Researcher
Hi everyone,

I am a research assistant at Nottingham Trent University working on a project investigating the impact of using the FreeStyle Libre while living with Type 1 Diabetes. This study has been granted ethical approval by Nottingham Trent University's ethics committee. We are asking for participation in one-on-one interviews, held over Microsoft Teams, that could last up to but not exceed one hour depending on how long one feels comfortable talking for.

Interviews will be with myself or my colleague Dr Zahra Milani and the interviews will be recorded and written up for data analysis. We will not include information that could identify you in our analysis and will anonymise your contribution. Additionally, your data will be stored and handled confidentially. Taking part in the research is entirely voluntary and you will receive a £15 Amazon shopping voucher as a thank you for your time and participation.

I have attached a copy of the poster made to advertise the study, which contains contact details for the team but these are also posted below for convenience. Please feel free to ask any questions and queries in this thread or via email and we will be sure to answer in full and as promptly as we can. This study has been approved by Mike @everydayupsanddowns.

Anna Dobai: anna.dobai@ntu.ac.uk
Charlie Baker: charles.baker@ntu.ac.uk
Zahra Milani: zahra.milani@ntu.ac.uk

Thank you for taking the time to read this post!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back