Request For Information !

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakman

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I would like to know what people eat for Breakfast, Dinner, Tea

I am just intrested because i like others here seem to be struggling with weight loss.

Please can you all post what you eat/drink

Thanks

breakfast is usually a sandwich on whole meal or cereals, lunch is fruit and yoghurt, dinner depends on how hungry I am. I am struggling to loose weight too.

Perhaps best if Wakman posts what s/he eats, so that others can suggest lower calorie alternatives? Food in is only part of the story - energy expenditure is equally important in loosing / maintaining weight.

Hmmm calories are nonsense if applied to anything other than pure carbs. (unless you're an alien whose body really does set fire to food like a calorimeter)

Wakman, if you manage your carb intake to control your BGs to tight targets, you will find the weight starts to shift on it own.

I've always eaten a fair portion, okay large, but don't have a weight issue yet!! But my wife thinks I'm loosing weight. All I can put it down to is with the old Diabetes, thinking about my intake of carbs more, and a hell of a lot less snacking. I'm also trying to increase my activity which must be part of any weight loss plan I would have thought?

Good Luck.

Useually have Cereal in the morning Weetabix conrflakes or Toast dinner things like noodles soups or a sandwich.

Dinner maybe last night i had lamb chop few potatoes lots of carrots and geen beans and lots on mint (HOME MADE)

I dont really snack but i feel at weekends i tend to have a bit more like a breakfast i know is not too good.

I have to admit i struggle with bread I tend to have oven chips quite alot and i cannot resist the power of a chip butty. I dont use butter i use flora and the likes.

I am find it hard to loose weight.

😡

From what youve said I can only see that too much bread and chips could be cut down on!! Or perhaps your portion sizes could be smaller? Be honest with yourself and if you snack too much, try to cut down :D

Ive lost weight by eating less carbs, doing lots of cardio and lot's of crunches to reduce my waist size! Im not good at keeping it off, but you have to think of it as a lifestyle change rather than a fad diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back