Reporting faults to insulet / Onnipod

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoebeC

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Please if you get any faults report them straight away with all of the details (references, dates, location) and blood sugars levles
Don’t save up 5 like me and do it all in one go - still on the call 40 minutes in
He’s very helpful but it’s slow and long process which is taking along time
There must be an easier way for them to do this - urgh

Sorry you are having trouble.
Thankfully, Medtrum (like Abbot) have an online form which is easy to complete the day I experience an issue.

Please if you get any faults report them straight away with all of the details (references, dates, location) and blood sugars levles
Don’t save up 5 like me and do it all in one go - still on the call 40 minutes in

Would imagine reporting 5 pods would be time consuming @PhoebeC

Hope you get call finished soon.

I particularly enjoy having to give the extremely small serial numbers from the pods. First time I reported one I found I had to resort to enlarging a photo of it on my phone!
Hope you're off the phone soon.

I particularly enjoy having to give the extremely small serial numbers from the pods. First time I reported one I found I had to resort to enlarging a photo of it on my phone!
Hope you're off the phone soon.
Yes this, some of the text is so faint, they vary so much that some I could hardly see. Considering we are diabetics another design flaw.

Like wearing the pump on / back arm and having to check the cannula and pink square. All the random photos we have on our phones :D

50 minutes, but replacements here within 5 business days. So it was worth it.

That's not a bad tip, never thought of doing that on phone.
Just clean your camera roll afterwards, so many random photos of pumps on my body!

I’ve had to report a few now too. There is one particular geezer that asks so many questions it takes an age! If I get through to him (and recognise the voice) I hang up and start again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back