Replacement Medtronic 640g - settings query

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riri

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
hi - my Medtrnoic 640g pump had a complete failure yesterday so new one arrived by courier today. Think I've set everything up ok but just wanted to check insulin bolus increment. It's currently at 0.1u but I thought it was set at higher but maybe not because when I go in to the screen to try and change it it won't move from 0.1u ?? Any help greatly appreciated.

Hi Riri , I've just checked the bolus increment options and they are 0.025, 0.05 and 0.1u so 0.1 u is the highest. Hope you have got your replacement pump up and running.

Thanks v much Flower. All seems to be going ok. I had a message yesterday saying complete battery failure ( no low warnings) after changing my set. Put in new battery and it seemed to due exactly the same sequence again so it was really stuck. I thought there were options but it won't let me change my setting so I'll need to phone them tomorrow. They're usually v good.

Oh well!! Husband told me to try again and he sat down with me watching and of course it worked then. Why does it always happen like that 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back