repeat prescription reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caroline

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I know we are not quite at the end of November yet, but we are comming up to Christmas. So this is a reminder to make sure you have all the medications and essentials you need in time for Christmas.

I know we are not quite at the end of November yet, but we are comming up to Christmas. So this is a reminder to make sure you have all the medications and essentials you need in time for Christmas.

Thanks 🙂 xx

Just put mine in this morning, day off work so thought I would catch up on a few things I've neglected lately.

Thank you caroline im low on needles and byetta so im off on Monday to pop my script in x

thank you Caroline,will make sure to put my script in in plenty of time.

Thanks for this post lol, I havent even thought about my prescription over christmas, will have to ask what to do when Im next in.

Cheers Caroline Think I will pop in on monday with my scrip. Just noticed it is just 4 weeks from today till christmas😱

Thanks Caroline, I'll have to order double, as I've just noticed that all the boxes in use are almost empty!!

Well I went to put my scrip in at around midday went in to put it in the box and Lo and behold the waiting room was empty just the receptionists.I wonder how often that happens.

Well I went to put my scrip in at around midday went in to put it in the box and Lo and behold the waiting room was empty just the receptionists.I wonder how often that happens.

AT our doctors surgery not very often.

I'm off to see the nursey tomroow for a meds review. No doubt she will inisist on getting me a repeat script, I wont say no, although I do have plenty.

AT our doctors surgery not very often.

I'm off to see the nursey tomroow for a meds review. No doubt she will inisist on getting me a repeat script, I wont say no, although I do have plenty.

It does not happen very often here either. As for your Meds Review hope it goes OK and take the repeat it pays to order when you are not to low on supples in case of chemist's not having it in stock or you are delayed for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back