Repeat bloods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellsbells79

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I was diagnosed end of April 2022 after a hba1c of 86 - I refused meds and looked at advise on here around carbs and calories and wow just had my 3 month repeat bloods and I’m down at 53 ! Couldn’t be happier thanks to all your support you lot are amazing !

Congratulations and well done you! 🙂

Fantastic result! Well done! I think the first 3 months are the most difficult in terms of getting your head around dietary changes, so hopefully it should be easier from here on in. Hope you have found new foods to enjoy and you are not feeling deprived.
I also hope your GP/nurse was suitably impressed and gave you the big pat on the back you deserve.
Many congratulations!

Remember too that as the A1c goes back 12 weeks many of those high weeks have "polluted" your reading of 53 as you gradually tapered down.

I'm guessing your 6 month reading may be cause for almighty celebration.

Congratulations. Just 3 months and an excellent result. As @Rabidlamb says the 6 month result will be very interesting.

I was diagnosed end of April 2022 after a hba1c of 86 - I refused meds and looked at advise on here around carbs and calories and wow just had my 3 month repeat bloods and I’m down at 53 ! Couldn’t be happier thanks to all your support you lot are amazing !
Well done! That is a brilliant start. Keep on keeping on and here's to a happier healthier future for you year on year.

Well done. I hope that I can do as well on my first review..... 🙂

Well done. I hope that I can do as well on my first review..... 🙂
Hey I’m sure you will do great . It was a difficult 3 months but happy to share any bits with you or if you want to ask anything , here to support as others were for me

Hey I’m sure you will do great . It was a difficult 3 months but happy to share any bits with you or if you want to ask anything , here to support as others were for me
Just the one question - how many carbs each day did you restrict yourself to? If you don't mind me asking......

Well done. That is a great result. Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back