Renewal of pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psm

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi. I have reached the time to pick another pump. I have a tandem t slim closed loop at the moment with dexcom G6.
I can chooser Medtronic 780G or stay as is. I can’t decide. I am concerned about Guardian 4. Is it as good as Dexcom 6 with tandem. Which I believe may be moving onto Dexcom G7. I find the consumables for Tandem not very good. The cannulas are the problem. Falling off, not inserting properly, of course you don’t know till bs starts to rise. How is customer service from Medtronic? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Peter

I use the Medtronic 780 in closed loop with Guardian 4 sensor. The sensor seems very reliable and I am happy to trust It’s reading to be used in the looping system. It requires just one finger prick per week.
If you have any questions come back to me.

Reactions: Psm
Customer service with Medtronic is good. The orders come according to schedule, the pump support line are excellent, and very patient dealing with any questions. There are regular webinars and they have adapted their advice as the population using the system have fed back their tips and wirnkles.

Reactions: Psm
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back