Renewal of membership on-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh.lodge

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
My membership is due for renewal, how do I do this on-line? It seems stupid in this day and age not to be able to do this easily. Also most that have online renewal and donation have a tick box for gift aid payments. Is it so difficult?

My membership is due for renewal, how do I do this on-line? It seems stupid in this day and age not to be able to do this easily. Also most that have online renewal and donation have a tick box for gift aid payments. Is it so difficult?

Do you have your membership number? Don’t write it here - I’m just asking. Did you get a renewal letter?

Tagging @Josh DUK and @everydayupsanddowns but you might have to wait till after the break for a reply.

Sorry to hear you are having a frustrating time with your renewal @Hugh.lodge

It might be easiest to email helpline@diabetes.org.uk or perhaps call the helpline on 0345 123 2399 (work days 9-6) whose supporter care team will be able to help you.

Hello @Hugh.lodge ,

If you would like help with your membership, please private message me and we can take the next steps or contact the helpline at helpline@diabetes.org.uk. Feel free to give us a call as @everydayupsanddowns as listed above.

Hi have just tried to renew my membership and found out you cannot renew online at the moment. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back