Remembering to take Dulicity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funnyday

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I inject Dulicity each Tuesday if I remember. I sometimes forget to take it. I've been trying to think of a way to not forget. I can't come up with anything. If I remember a few days later. I am unsure if I took it on Tuesday or not so go without rather than double dose. If you take a weekly medicine how do you remember to take it?

If you take a weekly medicine how do you remember to take it?
I don't take any such medication. I think if I did I'd set up a weekly calendar reminder or something similar, preferably something like a TODO so I could tick it off once I'd done it. Or, I guess, just a weekly alarm and make sure I did it then.

As above, your mobile phone or whatever device you're posting from almost certainly has a facility to create a repeating reminder. If you let us know which phone you have or preferred other device we can be more specific.

Your email provider may also have an associated calendar.

Edit: Just realised you'd answered your own question!

I inject Dulicity each Tuesday if I remember. I sometimes forget to take it. I've been trying to think of a way to not forget. I can't come up with anything. If I remember a few days later. I am unsure if I took it on Tuesday or not so go without rather than double dose. If you take a weekly medicine how do you remember to take it?
Put it in your diary, if your diary is on your phone then you can set a reminder. Or write the dates you’ve taken it on the box.

Or, is it anything like the GLPs I’ve used where it comes as 4 single use pens, or one single use pen with 4 needles? If you write the dates you need to take the 4 doses on the box when you get the prescription, you can either cross them off as you take the doses, or count how many pens or needles are left when you need to check whether you’ve taken it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back