relief

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynne51

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
🙂Hi all i have just had results of my first retinopathy test and was all clear im glad to say. They will recall me in one year. I would just like to add i know i dont comment much but i do read the threads every day and know i am able to ask anything however stupid it may sound as your all are such a lovely bunch of people thanking you all in advance😉

Hi Lynne ...

So pleased everything went brilliant at your eye screening today .... 🙂

Hope you are ok

Heidi
xx🙂

Glad to hear all was OK when you got the results of your eye scan. Nice to hear some good reports - glad you posted as it may make some of us others less worried when our turn comes round again.

Hi Lynne! Great to hear that the scan went well - as you say, it can be a worry and a big relief when the news is good!🙂 And nice to hear that you read regularly - I often wonder how many people sign up but then disappear after a few days.

Hi Lynne, glad to hear you got the all clear. I've got all that to come..... :confused:

Don't worry about not posting much - I've got 49 posts to my name, but mostly a loada rubbish, lol. :D

xx

Glad for you that your eye screening went well! 🙂

Hi Lynne,

Very glad all went well. K has yet to have her first screen, slightly nervy

hi Lynne

pleased all went well with results

thanks

a very big thankyou for all your kind words and to diabetes partner please tell k there is nothing to worry about haveing the test its very quick just a slight sting when they put eyedrops in and you will be asked to wait for 20 mins for them to take affect then you have photos taken which is a few flashes of bright light and all is done good luck x

Good news indeed!

Thanks for sharing it.

Lynne, thats ace, keep on posting.

I tell thee it's my eyes that scare me of all the bloody complications at the mo!

hi Rossi-mac yes i quite agree with you .i will keep everything crossed for you when its your turn.x

Cheers Lynne,

I'm booked in for December sometime!

Can't wait to back headbutt the wall were they sit you down when putting the eye drops in (Again!) Grrr!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back