Reli Tired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules001

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Got up this morning about 9.30ish but ever since I am sitting here n all I wanna do is sleep... Bs this morning 9.4 any ideas why I feel like this................

Hmmmm....... I'm not sure- have you had a blood test recently? You might have a small infection or something?

Or are you doing more during the day than usual?

Hi Jules

I saw in your other thread your blood sugars have been high recently. I find that if my blood sugars are high or if they are fluctuating between high and low, it makes me feel really rough and tired.

Errr I cant remember the last time I has a blood test..... My bloods are fluctuating up n down like a yoyo lol..... Just got up again still a bit weary so gonna have a cuppa then check me bs..............

If your blood sugars are fluctuating, Jules, it could be that. You are doing really well by coming on here, learning about things and trying to control your blood sugars, so stick at it and once they have stabilised you will hopefully feel a lot better. Have you found yourself being more angry or short tempered or emotional? I get that with fluctuating blood sugars.

No I dont why I feel like this my partner is confused as well its not like me to get up n go back to bed........... she just said go back to bed again but I said no I prob just need a bit of fresh air so going to pop to shops in a bit then I see how I feel lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back